Anthony W. Imbimbo, CPA and Associates have spent years working for businesses and individuals to help prepare and defend their tax returns. Should an audit notice arrive, Imbimbo & Associates can explain your tax situation and walk you through the audit. Anthony W. Imbimbo, CPA and Associates keep informed on the latest tax laws and they have a successful track record when defending clients in audit cases.
Experience: Through 25 years of service as a CPA, Anthony W. Imbimbo has guided individuals and organizations as they go through state or IRS audits. Imbimbo has never lost when defending clients who face the IRS in audit cases and he has led volunteer organization through their first audit. Anthony Imbimbo’s familiarity with the auditing process also comes from holding an auditing instructor position with the University of California, San Diego.
Audit Representation and Services
Anthony W. Imbimbo, CPA & Associates can serve you in the event of an audit by:
- Acting as a buffer between you and the IRS or state
- Reviewing your audit and explaining what it means and why it happened
- Looking through your taxes and finding any other trouble spots
- Defending your tax return against state agencies and the IRS
- Meeting with auditing representatives to discuss your audit
- Explaining how the appeals process works and assisting you through it
- Helping to assemble tax documents and records
- Negotiating to limit the financial impact of your audit
Contact: If you or your business has received an audit notice, begin your defense process by contacting Anthony W. Imbimbo, CPA and Associates. Allow your audit to be managed by experienced and qualified San Diego tax accountants.